- The Call for the Best Chapter Award Nomination will be sent to all the Chapter Chairs.
- Interested Chapter will be required to submit to the Section Secretariat (email: email@example.com) a short write-up of maximum 4 pages (12 point font, double line spacing, single column format) summarizing the activities and achievements of the chapter in the previous calendar year (2018). The deadline for submission is 15 November 2019. Proposals of more than 4 pages will be rejected.
- Each nomination write-up shall carry the names, membership numbers and email addresses of one proposer and one seconder, both of who must be IEEE members. If any of the two is not an IEEE member, the nomination will be considered null and void.
- After the nomination deadline, the Awards and Recognition Committee will vote for the best Chapter based on the number and quality of technical and other activities.
- A Chapter that has received the Best Chapter Award within the past three years will not be eligible to participate.
- One award will be given per year. If no Chapter is found to be suitable, no award will be given
- The award winner will be announced and the cash prize of $200 will be presented during the Annual General Meeting.
- The schedule is given below:
- Nomination deadline: 15 November 2019
- Announcement of Result: 6 December 2019
- Presentation of Award: Singapore Section AGM
Download Nomination Form
Fusce vehicula dolor arcu, sit amet blandit dolor mollis nec. Donec viverra eleifend lacus, vitae ullamcorper metus. Sed sollicitudin ipsum quis nunc sollicitudin ultrices. Donec euismod scelerisque ligula. Maecenas eu varius risus, eu alique.